View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawnturner_6373

re: guild application

Hello,

I am working on 2 characters right now. Hahn, the level 33 ranger, and Sylvazy, the level 33 animist. Hahn is working on Fletching and Sylvazy Tailoring. I am a casual player and have played only Hibernia off and on since close to the beginning days. I am just looking for an active guild to participate in raids, rvr, pve, and whatever else is fun in DAOC. My previous guild was Talandor and they were just completely disbanded yesterday for reasons I do not know of.

I am in my late 30's and work Mon-Fri USA east coast time zone with 3 children. Soccer season just started so I spend my time dividing my attention and playing DAOC whenever they allow me. I try to avoid drama as much as possible because I get enough of it at work that I can't avoid.

Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

http://expedient.raiding.it/viewtopic.php?id=584

animated instructional videos

Daryena
Officer

Based on the stuff at the bottom of this post, I thought this might be spam?  If it's not spam, please submit an app with the button on the left of the page and let us know who referred you!

urururu

daoc still runs? image

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn Eternal Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None