View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Daryena
Officer

re: Addons

To install addons, download Minion.  I like to browse the ESOUI page for hot & new addons, and then type the name into the Minion search bar to install.  Addons are located in C:\Users\Yourname\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\Addons.

What addons are you using?  If you find something useful, add it here, and say what it does if you like. I've compiled most of the addons that people recommended in this list.  If there's an addon you use that should be on the list, please let me know!  Btw, atm I recommend an adblocker turned on for at least just esoui.com since it has had some bad ads that take over the page with fake windows warnings (an issue they need to fix with their ad provider).

UPDATED Addon list 3/4/17   *Starred means that I don't know the current working state of the addon, or it has some problems due to being out of date.

Must-haves:

Advanced Filters - Adds additional filters to the inventory UI, such as light armor under the Armor tab.

AwesomeGuildStore - Allows you to use filters in guild stores, such as looking for jewelry, or purple recipes only.  You can keep the category, rarity etc. set as you move from store to store, but I recommend hitting R to search the individual store before you type in a name to further narrow the results.

Combat Log Statistics - Now incorporates the functionality of the old CLS Chat Tab mod.  In the settings, change Display Combat in Chat to Own Tab.  It will create a chat tab called CLS, and you can hide the main window.

DressingRoom - Saves gear sets and action bars conveniently. There are similar addons that do the same job, though this one has a nice interface.

Harven's Improved Skills Window - Allows you to see all the morphs of a skill, even when it is already morphed.

Kill Counter - Tracks pvp kills, kill streaks, and achievements.

SkyShards

Votan's Advanced Settings - Lets you control a lot of things from the Usersettings.txt file from in game, and can remove the black silhouettes seen when you load in.

Action Duration Reminder - Something that could be used in place of S'rendarr and other buff trackers. It tracks the duration of your slotted abilities right on the ability bar.

*Advanced UI - Nice unit frames (health bars) for group and raid. I also like the quickslot bar it has better than Greymind.  Minimap is okay, too, but I turned the rest of the features off. -- If you have this addon enabled, you will need to rebind your House menu key, since AUI uses the F keys for the quickslot bar by default.

AI Research Grid - Displays what traits you have researched.  Use /airg to view the window. CraftStore is more updated and feature complete, but it does change the UI a bit.

Assist Rapid Riding - Really nice addon that automatically slots Rapid Maneuvers when you mount, and then puts whatever ability you had slotted back afterwards.

AutoInvite - Lets you automatically invite someone when they say the password in chat. The Noore Tools is an alternate.

Azurah - Move, scale and hide UI windows individually.

Combat Cloud - Displays outgoing/incoming combat notifications, info, warnings etc. Lots of customization.

Combat Indicator - Turns the compass border red when you're in combat.

CraftStore Fixed and Improved - Adds a lot of features to the crafting windows, and does research tracking. Overhauls all the crafting UI to a different style.

*CritPercent - Adds percent crit chance to set bonus description.

Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter

Dustman - Automatically sells anything you set as junk.

ESO Master Recipe List - To use instead of the old Sous Chef.

Furniture Catalog - Lets you see all the recipes you have (and don't have) anywhere.

FurniturePreview - Lets you preview furniture items and items in recipes in your inventory and in guild stores!

FCO Item Saver - Prevents you from deconstructing or selling items.

Go Home - Allows you to visit your home by pressing your keybind rather than going into a menu. This is nice even if you only use your house/apartment to travel. Roam Home has more features if you want it.

Greymind Quick Slot Bar - Expanded Quickslot bar so you don't have to mess with the wheel interface during combat.  Though I prefer the one in Advanced UI

Harven's Extended Stats - Shows more useful stats in your attributes window.

Harven's Quest Journal - A more immersive and Oblivion-feeling quest journal.

*Harven's Stack Split Slider  - Lets you split stacks easily. The UI should have been like this to start with. (Not sure if it is working in recent updates, going to have to test it alone.)

LootDrop - This shows what you've just looted in the lower right of the screen, which is nice if you have autoloot on. The default UI now has a similar function.  The only advantage I've noticed of LootDrop over the nice default UI feature is that Lootdrop tells you when you get Legerdemain or Undaunted experience, and how much.

LoreBooks - Displays icons on your map for lorebook locations.

Lui Extended - Great addon for unit frames, and is a package with other features you can use if you prefer (similar to Advanced UI).

*Luminary Action Bar - Lets you move around and customize the bottom main action bar however you want.

MailR

Master Merchant - Guild store data. Uses your guild stores' sales histories to let you know if something you find is a good deal, plus other features such as keeping track of sales.

MiniMap by Fyrakin - Great minimap.  Can show your group members on the minimap with a class icon rather than a chevron, and set a different color for the leader. Since it has border pins, you could turn off your compass with this. For a smoother map display, go to Minimap Performance Settings at the bottom, and set View Scroll Stepping to .5  -- This addon does affect performance.

*MitigationValue - Translates defensive stat into mitigation %

MultiCraft - Craft many items at once.

No, thank you! - Can disable Trial time completion notifications, remove the mail deletion confirmation, hide the black house icons on the map, and remedy many other minor annoyances.

pChat - Lots of little features for chat settings, such as resizing the chat window, displaying character names or account names,  keeping chat history after reload or relog, or playing a sound when you get a whisper.

Potion Maker - Choose what type of potion effects you want, and it tells you what ingredients to use.

*ReticleSettingsPatch - Makes crosshairs easier to see.

Research Assistant - Puts a red icon on items whose research you still need.

Screenshot Helper - Automatically hides all UI elements, including chevrons etc when you hide the UI.

Shissu's LUA Memory - Lets you increase the amount of memory available for addons, so you are less likely to get errors.

Slightly Improved Dialogues - Changes the dialog interface slightly, and adds the option to keep your normal camera view when in a dialog.

Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker

Tamriel Trade Center - There is no real need to use the addon if you already have Master Merchant and a couple good trade guilds, but the website can help you find items you are looking for in many of the Guild Stores across Tamriel.  If you use the TTC addon plus MM and other UI mods, I recommend Shissu's LUA Memory.

Thurisaz Guild Info - Can display a notification when a guild member changes online status or gains a level.  You can turn off individual guilds in the settings.  Also puts character names in addition to account names in the guild roster, and shows when guildies were last online more clearly.

Votan's anything - A lot of his addons seem very useful; this is a link to all of them. Special mention of Votan's Advanced Settings, Votan's Adaptive, and his minimap and group icons.

Weapon Charge Alert - Puts up configurable icon when your weapon is about to run out of charge. The default UI now has a similar option, though that only warns you after the charge has been depleted.

Last edited by Daryena on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:12 pm; edited 36 times in total
urururu

I have a similar page up on GG, reposting below.  Trying out the wykkyd plugins (framework/outfitter/war tools) next time I can login.  The loot one bugged out on me consistently so I disabled it.  Seems like it got an update last night though.. so maybe it works now.

A running list of recommended plugins and how to configure them.

1.) Install minion addon manager

I tried to register as a guest but it didn't work out so well..  your result may vary.

2.) Foundry Tactical combat

Got an error first time I used it.  Went away next start.

3.) Minimap

4.) Spamfilter

/sfadd goldceo GOLDCEO%.COM
/sfadd currencyoffer currencyoffer
/sfadd tesgoldmall TESG0LDMALL
/sfadd goldah%.com" goldah%.com"
/sfadd mmowin mmowin
Daryena
Officer

Research Assistant - Shows an icon on items in your inventory to let you know whether you still need the trait for research, or if you have it and it's safe to deconstruct.

Thurisaz Guild Info - Can display a notification when a guild member changes online status or gains a level.  You can turn off individual guilds in the settings (Press Esc > Settings).  Also puts character names in addition to account names in the guild roster, and shows when guildies were last online.

X4D Chat - Shows people's character names rather than account names in guild chat.  Also adds a timestamp to all chat messages if you want.

SoftcapInfo - Ever wonder how far away from the soft cap / overcharge you were? This addon shows you.

ActiveWeaponIcon - Displays what weapon you have equipped (useful on horseback).  Type '/awi style' to toggle between a number and an icon display.

Sous Chef - For Mes and other Provisioners! This mod saved my bank since it made it easy to mule the stuff I didn't have recipes for.

Guild or Friend - Shows a subtle icon near your targeting reticle when you're looking at a friend or guildmate.

Last edited by Daryena on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Daryena
Officer

AwesomeGuildStore

Combat Log Statistics (CLS)

Librarian Book Manager

Last edited by Daryena on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
IlservianPalacost

Rainbow Reticle

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info118-RainbowReticle.html  New version: Rainbow Reticle (updated for patch 1.2.3)

Turns the reticle different colors depending on if the person you're aiming at is a group member, guild member, friend, hostile, or neutral. Also, it shows the character name above friends, guild members, and group members.

Skyshards

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info128-SkyShards.html

Shows the skyshard locations on the map without clutter, and automatically includes the ones you already have using your achievements, without you having to mark them.

Thanks Ils, I'll try out the reticle one since I'm looking for something kinda like that.  Also found Bank Stuffer Bankit - If you have a stack of something in your bank, like for example cotton, it will automatically take the cotton in your inventory and put it in the bank stack when you visit the bank.

Last edited by Daryena on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daryena
Officer

ZrMM - Modified Minimap by Fyrakin - New version of the minimap mod.

Azurah  Azurah for Update 5 - General user interface customization mod.

• Unlock the interface windows allowing them to be moved anywhere on the screen and scaled in size. (Type '/azurah unlock' and '/azurah lock')
  • Colour the target's health bar, name and level by its reaction to you, or its expected difficulty.
  • Show target player's class icon beside their name
  • Display a 'range to target' indicator by the reticle.

In addition to the above, puts numbers on unit frames (health etc.) and allows you to set transparency.

Last edited by Daryena on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:20 pm; edited 6 times in total
IlservianPalacost

LoreBooks - Displays icons on your map for lorebook locations. Makes hitting high ranking in Mage's Guild a bit less painful.

Advanced Filters - Adds additional filters to the inventory UI, such as light armor under the Armor tab.  Also has a search feature.  This is must-have for me now.

CLS Chat Tab - Took some reloading the game / UI to get this to work finally, but it gives you a combat log chat tab.  Combat Log Statistics now incorporates this functionality.

CancelCast - Though you can cancel most things by blocking, blocking doesn't work with the templar heal ultimate (which is 6 seconds for me). Also, might be nice to be able to cancel without having to block.  I bound mine to B.

SR Combat Indicator  Combat Indicator - Turns the compass border red when you're in combat.  Should help in Cyrodiil so you can know when you're able to mount again.

Last edited by Daryena on Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Daryena
Officer

AI Research Grid - Really helpful for determining what traits you still need.  Also helps me figure out which set pieces I can craft without having to visit a crafting station and scroll through the menu.

Weapon Charge Alert - I really need this, nice mod!

Wykkyd's Outfitter - Must-have!  Can save action bar sets and different armor setups.  I have an action preset called Heal and one called DPS for soloing, etc.  I also have one called 'Level' that I've been switching to when I turn in a quest so I can level some abilities that I don't use much.

Wykkyd's Full Immersion - Main reason to get this is the drop down list of emotes in the chat window, imo.  But you can also hide certain UI elements, including smart-hide for reticle.

Wykkyd's Mailbox - If you run out of inventory space, you can already send a mail to someone in game and have them return it to you.  This makes it semi-automatic.  If the sender puts 'bounce' as the subject and the receiver has the mod, it will automatically return to sender when the person opens their mailbox.

WarLegend Group Frame - This is great for 4-man groups, I can't go back to the default UI now.  But it does have a flaw, if your group gets converted from a large group back to a small group again, one of the healthbars will retain the default appearance and will be in an odd place.  Relogging fixes it; /reloadui does not always work.

JPGScreenshot - Great if you take screenshots all the time via the default game function, otherwise they take up a lot of space in bmp format.

Last edited by Daryena on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Daryena
Officer

MacroPoetry - Interesting addon that allows you to make macros and adds a few minor slash commands.  Keep in mind macros are kinda limited in this game.  I just picked it up to make a few emote hotkeys since it's too hard for me to remember all the emotes.  You can change the orientation with the arrow button -> or move the window around by clicking and dragging the blank space in the bottom/right.   Hide and display the window with /macro.  Here's the animated emote list again :)

An alternate addon just for emotes that I haven't tried yet is ESOTheater.

Daryena
Officer

Srendarr - Aura, Buff & Debuff Tracker  Srendarr (for Update 5) - A little bit more effort to set it up how you want it, but seems better and more customizable than the FTC buff tracking (I just use FTC for combat text now).  If you want, you can separate buffs and debuffs, change the orientation, and move them to where they were in FTC or where ever.  Move the buff windows by selecting Unlock in the S'rendarr settings. Then you may need to exit the settings and press Esc again for the anchors to be movable.

Harven's Stack Split Slider - Lets you split stacks easily instead of clicking 20+ times.

SimpleHelmetToggle - For the vain.  Can show and hide your helmet by typing /helm instead of going into the menu.

Last edited by Daryena on Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Daryena
Officer

Joviex's Addon Settings Transfer - Transfer addon settings between characters.

Daryena
Officer

Minimap by Fyrakin

Last edited by Daryena on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Daryena
Officer

Item Saver - Allows you to mark your items so you won't accidentally sell or deconstruct them.  Right click your item and select "Save item" or "Unsave item."  Type '/itemsaver filters' to prevent the marked items from showing up in deconstruct and vendor windows, and will disable research for it.  This is especially handy if you keep another gear set on you or in the bank so it will stop cluttering up your sell/deconstruct screens.  Yet another mod recommended by Sart.

Azurah - Interface Enhanced (fix for patch 1.2.3) - What it says :)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn Eternal Forum Index -> Friends of DE All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You can edit your posts in this forum
You can delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
None